Friday, July 2, 2010

Mystery Flip-Flops

I don't know who really sent these lovely be-flowered flip-flops adorning very nicely pedicured feet; but below is the e-mail that was attached.

Now the actual name on the e-mail (which I am keeping anonymous for various reason) was not the name of the actual Prime Minister of Ethiopia; but obviously the mystery e-mailer is as clever as the prime minister of Ethiopia (although I've never met him - the prime minister, not the e-mailer, though it may be I have not met the e-mailer either -  I'm just guessing).  I wonder if this has anything to do with the penguins that show up in my mailbox periodically.


Dear Ms. Felt,

I heard you were looking for pictures of flip flops to publish in your upcoming book.

Please find attached.

regards,

Prime Minister, Ethiopia

1 comment: