Monday, June 21, 2010

Okay so we haven't posted any flip-flop photos yet. I just haven't gotten up the nerve to ask someone if I can take a picture of their feet. I'm pretty sure they'll think I'm a wack-o with a weird foot obsession. So I think I'll take inventory of all the flip flops in Sarah's closet and the ones she leaves around the house. 


I'm always getting in trouble for slipping on her flip-flops and wearing them out in the yard where they get muddy. Well if one leaves flip-flops floating freely about, then a person has to figure their family members feet will find those flip-flops first. How's that for alliteration? Probably could use some work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mrs Cutout,

    In the summertime, I live in my flip-flops. I wear them everywhere I go. If I'm not wearing my flip-flops, I'm in some form of sandals, mostly with no backs, but a few pair have backs. I just love shoes I can slip in and out of easily. Maybe, I should send you some pictures of my flip-flops someday. And then again maybe not..

    ReplyDelete