Tuesday, June 29, 2010

McFlip-McFlop

Yes I have figured out a way to take pictures of flip-flopped feet clandestinely - my cell phone. Now of course it doesn't take the best quality photos; but it's not as obvious as carrying around a large Pentax. No one knows their feet are my models they just think I'm messing around with my phone. 


So here are the first batch of flip-flops. These are just a few that I took at a McDonalds on Interstate 80. I stress, just a few. I would not have had time to photograph all the flip-flops adorning the feet of the McCustomers. Well and someone may have started wondering why I was walking all around the McDonalds looking at my phone, stopping in front of peoples tables.


Once I figured out how to Bluetooth the photos to my computer which, by the way, is crazy, my first flip flop photo entry is posted.




Cute little flowered flops.





 Mother & Daughter flips 







Man flops








Sisters 

No comments:

Post a Comment